1. What types of blogs do you prefer to follow? (fashion, current events, rants, hair/make up, etc.)
Rant blogs? Please tell me more about these! I think I would enjoy reading raw, honest opinion. Every now and again anyway. To answer the question, I prefer personal blogs where I can get a genuine sense of the person behind it and can relate to them in some way; blogs that cover a mix of different topics, especially lessons learned in the Blogger’s life or life situations/goals/personal struggles and how they are dealing with them. I also prefer blogs that make me feel something when I read (i.e., inspiration, motivation, laughter, agreement, disagreement, questioning, thinking etc.).
2. What is the cheapest gift you ever bought yourself and loved?
A purse (pictured above). 9 bucks from the thrift store! I wore it so much the strap has torn, making it an annoyance to carry. Still debating whether to take it to the repair shop or try to stitch it back together myself.
3. If you had one wish come true, what would it be?
That sickness and disease didn’t exist. When a loved one–or you yourself–gets/is sick, it weighs on you and all you want for them to be better and well again.
4. You’re in a rush, hubby/boyfriend/friend is rushing you to get ready- what’s your “go to” outfit?
Skinny pants and a sweater, or a T-shirt. Or a dress. Shoes depends on the weather. For the most part, I usually go with flat shoes or boots.
5. What the best date you ever had?
Hmm…best date…I’m not sure. The most memorable was a really late night on the rockiest part of the beach.
6. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
Ooh, that’s a hard, but good question! I like researching and trying new recipes, and blogging about them. I really, really like setting up to take the pictures, shooting, and especially going through to select the best photos or images for a post. I also really enjoy the feedback & engagement with people. And then there’s coming up with interesting stuff to blog about. If I had to pick one–I can’t. Lol I love the idea phase and when the thought comes to mind like, “Ooh…that would make a good blog post”! Just thinking of all the possibilities for execution, based on an idea. Then, choosing one. My favorite thing is mostly likely between that, and engagement with blog readers. If not for the kind-hearted comments and emails I get, I probably wouldn’t continue to blog.
7. Have you ever attended any blog events?
8. How do you feel about thrifting?
I love shopping at thrift stores. The hunt to find something great at a very low price point is just thrilling.
9. Name one fashion item that you simply cannot live without.
Comfortable, high-quality leather shoes.
10. Favorite reality tv show (if any)?
Crisa, I’m sorry it’s taken me this long to respond and participate in this. Thank you for asking these questions and for nominating me for Liebster.
I’m going to ask the following questions. Anyone who wants to answer can. If you do a blog post, just let me know and I’ll come check it out. Readers, feel free to answer as many questions as you like in the comments. I look forward to reading your answers! 🙂
- Name something you’re looking forward to.
- If you could do anything for work and get paid for it handsomely, what would you do?
- Most intriguing book you’ve read to date?
- Favorite thing (or least favorite thing) about being a woman, or man?
- Who (celebrity/famous person wise) do you find unconventionally attractive?
- If you could go without sleep for a week, what would you do with the extra time?
- Something you always look forward to buying?
- What (good, bad, or neither) have you recently learned about yourself?
- Why do you–or don’t you–blog?
- Food that most people like, but you don’t?