Here is the recipe: (adapted from food.com by Doglover61)
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
1/3 cup whole milk
half of 1/3 cup sugar
half of 1/3 cup gluten-free all purpose flour (I used the Namaste brand)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/16 teaspoon cinnamon
6-8 slices of Rudi’s Gluten-free Cinnamon Raisin bread
• Whisk eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon in a wide shallow bowl.
• Melt a tablespoon of butter on a hot griddle or large skillet.
• Working quickly (so butter does not burn), dip a slice of bread in the egg mixture to coat one side, then flip to coat the other side.
• Remove quickly, so bread does not get too soggy and repeat on a few other slices of bread.
• Place coated slices of bread on hot buttery griddle, and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until egg is cooked through. Should be golden brown in color when done.
• Add more butter to cook remaining bread slices.
• Sprinkle on a bit of powdered sugar and serve with warm maple syrup.