It’s been awhile. I picked myself up some girlish treats! These, I can share…
- Vera Wang, Princess. So fresh. Simple. Whenever I wear it, my Husband tells me I smell “pretty”. Princess has been a favorite of mine since I got my first whiff of it, years ago. But. His words sealed the deal! When I run out (or low), it’s a no-brainer to repurchase. Does your spouse/significant other have a favorite fragrance that you wear? I found this box set on clearance, at T.J. Maxx. 39 bucks! It has the smaller bottle of perfume, a rollerball for the purse, body polish (gel exfoliant) & lotion. Sweet.
- Matte lipstick. I absolutely love MAC’s Ruby Woo. It was my first tube of lipstick. Ever. Since trying it, I’ve been looking for the perfect follow up, for my second tube. Candy Yum-Yum might be it. Fingers crossed. I picked this up from Macy’s. 15 bucks.
- Pro-FX top coat. I’m excited & anxious to try this on my nails, as it comes recommended by quite a few of you (Thanks ladies!). Plus, I had to go to two Walmarts to get it. I think this might be the biggest bottle of nail polish that I’ve ever seen! Ha! Let me know if you’d like to hear my thoughts on it. The top coat was about 5 dollars.
- I’m trying to get back to writing, doodling and journal-keeping, at least several times a week. Respite for a busy, scattered mind. I’m a big fan of Moleskine notebooks. I got this pretty red one from Amazon. 12 bucks.
- Ghirardelli chocolate. Buy two, get one free. At Target. So…you have to get two, no? I don’t normally like dark chocolate but, this Dark & Sea Salt Caramel is truly a delicious treat! I think it’s funny that the ingredients on the back don’t say “sea salt”. Just salt.
What have you treated yourself to lately?