- I still color.
- It saddens me when my favorite actresses/musicians can’t be found on ANY social media sites, and there’s only “official” fan pages.
- My face automatically turns upside down when I hear the word, “meatloaf”.
- I’m finicky.
- When voting for the U.S. President, the thought entered my mind to put my name as a write-in candidate.
- RoboCop was the first movie I saw at the theater.
- I’ve been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!
JT • Justme • Cyn • Faith • LaNeshe • Monique • Monique • Jen • Roshini • Princess • Ingrid • Jhan • Megan • Ambrosia…and whoever else wants to do this tag. 😉
Please check the rules below. If you’ve been nominated before, I’m sorry. I think this has been circling the web for awhile.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
• Thank the Blogger who nominated you
• Share (7) Random Facts about yourself
• Nominate (15) Fellow Bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
• Inform each Nominated Blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on their blogs
• Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post (image can be grabbed here)
Clown illustration: C/O Mr. Marie.