Let’s see…what’s another G-word to add to the title of this post?…
Super easy recipe! Very yummy granola! Let’s get into it…
Here is the Recipe: (adapted from cdkitchen)
Makes about 3 1/2 cups
2 cups old-fashioned oats
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 cup vegetable oil
1/8 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup raisins
• Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
• Line a 13×9 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
• In a bowl mix the oats, walnuts, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon.
• In a saucepan, over low heat, warm the oil and honey (about a minute or two), then whisk in vanilla.
• Carefully pour the liquid over the oat mixture. Stir gently with a wooden spoon, then finish mixing by hand.
• Spread granola onto the baking sheet.
• Bake 40 minutes, stirring carefully every 10 minutes.
• Transfer granola-filled pan to a rack to cool completely. Stir in raisins.
• Spoon over some fresh strawberries & plain, nonfat yogurt for a delicious fruit parfait!
Granola can be kept in an airtight container or food storage bag, at room temperature, for 1 week.