These were delicious, and oven roasted.
I found this method to be easier than boiling corn on the cob because, the husk, silk, and stalk stay on while cooking.
No pulling at the tiny strands of silk hairs that are convinced they’re one with the kernels.
No breaking the stalks.
I’m sounding like an infomercial, but this is all you have to do:
• Rinse ears of corn (still inside husks) under cool water
• Place in preheated 350 degree oven
• Cook for 30-40 minutes
• Smell that “roastedy”, autumn, almost thanksgiving” corn goodness
• Remove from oven
• Pull back the husk (notice how easy the silk comes off )
• Add the extras (butter, salt, pepper, etc.) or not, and enjoy
I discovered this all here.
So easy, right?!…I dare you not to pick up a couple of ears at your local farmers market