I’d really, really appreciate it!!!…
I guess that’s too much to ask for; since quitting my prescribed acne medications, it hasn’t magically happened yet.
Time to stop being lazy & develop a real deal skin regimen!
I picked up a few new products to try on my face & neck. Most of which I’ve been using for the past 2 weeks.
• St. Ives Green Tea Scrub (A.M. wash)
• Aloe Vera Gel (A.M. moisturizer)
• Vitamin E Oil (dabbed on acne scars at night)
• Neutrogena On-the-Spot (dab on pimples at night)
I also picked up some supplements. I’m not sure if I believe taking these things are actually effective, so I’m trying them again.
• Women’s One a Day (took for about a week, and it surprisingly upset my stomach, even taking with food)
• Fish Oil (haven’t started taking regularly yet)
I can already see a difference in my skin.
Dry patches decreasing, pimples decreasing, smoother texture…I’m excited!
I’m also doing a trial run of skipping the sunscreen. That’s right!!! I know what they say about SPF being a “necessary”, but I can’t help but wonder if the darn stuff is actually causing my break outs.
Be back with updates as I try & see what works.
Do you notice a difference in your skin/energy levels, when taking vitamins/supplements?
What are your thoughts on SPF?