Here is Recipe: (adapted from food.com, by motherof4boys)
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sugar
1⁄3 cup melted butter
2 tablespoons water
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
• Preheat oven to 325°F; grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
• In a small bowl, combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.
• In medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter and water. Bring just to a boil. Remove from heat.
• Add semi-sweet chocolate chips and vanilla.
• Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
• Add eggs; one at a time, to the mixture; mix well.
• Gradually blend in the flour mixture.
• Fold in milk chocolate chips and the pecans.
• Spread in the prepared pan.
• Bake for 30-35 minutes.
• Cool completely before cutting into squares.
If you missed it…& you’re out of chocolate chips, here is another brownie recipe that uses cocoa. 🙂