Thank you Chef Chic! I’m so glad you suggested I try blueberry banana pancakes. They are awesome.
Here is the Recipe: (adapted from food.com, by *Parsley* )
Makes 6-7 pancakes
3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/8 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
3/4 cups milk
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
1/2 large overripe banana, mashed
1/16 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2-3/4 cup fresh blueberries
• Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
• Add eggs, milk, melted butter, mashed bananas, cinnamon and vanilla.
• Stir until well blended and smooth.
• Gently fold in the blueberries.
• Spoon 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake on preheated, greased griddle or skillet.
• Once bubbling throughout on surface, turn over and cook until done.
• Garnish with fresh fruit & powdered sugar
These flapjacks are so good & filling…just 2 or 3, & I’m full. I love them without syrup.